Random Property slider or Load more properties

More
8 years 7 months ago #68414 by Gary
It would be nice if there was a slider horizontal or vertical with random properties. I see this in many other components. It would make viewing properties on other pages much more inviting and useful. That or a load more property button running through an ajax call or reveal. I really think this would add so much more to the product. Showing only a few properties when you might have 10 or 20 all on one page is really just a list view. When it is compacted in a slider, then it can go in so many other areas on sites.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #68416 by Gary
Hmm, this is extremely odd, on your demo page you have the thing that I am looking for, a slider showing Latest properties, but I can't see any slider module in my package or in the module area of Joomla. It isn't random modules, so can you please point me to where this slider is? :(

More
8 years 7 months ago #68432 by George
I believe it is called mod_randomproperties and it is in the modules folder of the package you unzipped. if you installed it, all you have to do is add a new of this module in the module manager called Random Properties This module is used to show Properties in many ways with a lot of Configure Options. You configure and place in the position you want and on the pages you want

More
8 years 7 months ago #68451 by Gary
thanks for your reply.

But it isn't. I looked through all the parameters of that module and there is nothing that states make this into a slider. It is just a static display. On the demo site there is a slider and a slide show. Both of which aren't anywhere in my component and have no module for it in my download package. I have sent a trouble ticket and see what is what.

Moderators: Mr. Dam