Availability of Market Statuses on the Quick Search RH Module

• Elba Maria
  • Topic Author
More
4 weeks 2 days ago #165808 by Elba Maria
Now we have few market statuses available. We should have it available on the Quick Search Real Homes Module as we have types.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 weeks 5 days ago #165880 by Mr. Dam
Hi Elba,
I am not sure with your idea, that search module doesn't have Market status search option.
Thanks
Dam

• Elba Maria
  • Topic Author
More
3 weeks 5 days ago #165890 by Elba Maria
Exactly Dam! That's what I mean, we should have them. You even did it to look like that on your demo. We should have buttons "for sale", "for rent", etc. on the quick search module because this is usually the way most people search for homes.

More
3 weeks 4 days ago #165907 by Mr. Dam
Hi Elba,
They are property types, you can select them in module parameters form, tab: Source Setting
Thanks
Dam

• Elba Maria
  • Topic Author
More
3 weeks 4 days ago #165919 by Elba Maria
Yes, Dam; but in reality "types" are not "for sale, for rent, sold, etc."; those are market statuses because it's the status of the sale of the property. If we are going to use the features of OSP correctly, that's the way to go. I was doing it as you said "before", but I changed it once you had all the statuses in the new version. Now, I can't go back and change it because it will affect all the properties published severely and I will have to go 1x1 changing them, so I have to keep going.

For example: a HOUSE (category), can be a SINGLE FAMILY, TOWNHOUSE, MULTIFAMILY, or a DUPLEX (types). Those same houses could be 1 for sale, 1 for rent, 1 already sold, another one rented... etc.

Moderators: Mr. Dam