OS Property support center

want to add extra payment

• Chandima Abeysiriwardana
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 6 months ago #21104 by Chandima Abeysiriwardana
want to add extra payment was created by Chandima Abeysiriwardana
Dear Dam,
I want to put Add property front page into public access. In this case i want to add some extra tabs and payment methods as follows;

1. I want to put extra three tab on add property tab table whose name as "customer registration" "payment plans" and "pay now"
2. At the customer registration tab, user has to be registered.
3. At the payment plan tab page there should be displayed different different payment plans.
4. If the online user select pay via paypal, then it shoud be prompted paypal login page and to be able to pay them relevent amount.
5. Else if the online user select pay via local bank deposit, then it shoud be prompted a message article and email, showing the way that bank payment is done. ( Here the detail of the property will be pending until the user is sent their payment slip by Fax or email.)

So dear, In Sri Lanka subscription plans like membership pro are difficult to popularize. On line payment like shopping cart systems are famous. I attached here with some picture of a payment way of a leading real state site of our country. So To do this i can pay some extra fee for you. Could you please do it for ? Your kind respond is great appreciated.
Thank you.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Mr. DamNguyen Phu Quan