OS Property support center

not able to install the os property to my site

• united proprietors
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 4 months ago #22617 by united proprietors
not able to install the os property to my site was created by united proprietors
i already had a joomla web site....i tried installing the zipped folder i received from you today from my admin panel, but it was not.
Then i uploaded the zipped file on my hosting control panel, extracted all the zipped files from their corresponding folders, still i am not directed to install the software.
Requesting your help asap.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #22618 by Mr. Dam
Hi,
Firstly, please read this document. It will show you how to install and config OS Property.
osproperty.ext4joomla.com/index.php/slid...stalling-os-property
If you still can't do it, please send your site information with backend account to damdt@joomservices.com. I will check the issue for you.
Thanks
Dam

• united proprietors
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 4 months ago #22621 by united proprietors
Replied by united proprietors on topic Re: not able to install the os property to my site
hi, tried with your info. but still not able to install it, so you please check the issue..
let me know which account details you want me to send to you. you mean joomla admin panel or hosting panel ?
Thanks and Regards,
For united proprietors.

More
11 years 4 months ago #22622 by Mr. Dam
Hi,
You can send your site information with backend account to damdt@joomservices.com. If you can send the ftp account. it also good.
I will help you.
Thanks
Dam

• united proprietors
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 4 months ago #22623 by united proprietors
Replied by united proprietors on topic Re: not able to install the os property to my site
Hi,

emailed you my joomla admin control panel info. on your email.

Thanks.

• united proprietors
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 4 months ago #22786 by united proprietors
Replied by united proprietors on topic can you customize the frontend of site.....???
hi,

thanks for helping me installing the modules for my joomla site.....
the product details page really looks good...but i am not happy with the frontend page, with just one featured property, homepage tab an quick search tab......
since you had designed the modules, so it would be easier for you for any type of customization.......just want to know can you customize the frontend of site.....???
I can see that, even you have vitruemart products.....and i liked their frontend page...with, best sales products, top 10 products, recently added products, recently viewed products.....
can you cutomize the frontend for my site for your products...??
awaiting your response..

More
11 years 4 months ago #22787 by Mr. Dam
Hi,
You have the random properties module with many kind of filter criteria, you can copy that module to several modules, and select different parameters for modules. That's the solution.
Dam

Moderators: Mr. DamNguyen Phu Quan