OS Property support center

Search properties based on dates (from-to)

• ovi
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 3 months ago #24746 by ovi
Hi,

How can I search properties filtering on availability, i.e. From date - To date, so only available properties for that period will come up?
Is there any module for that?
Basically if I want to rent a property between March 1st and March 8th and I do a search I'd like to be able to set the dates so I get only what's available for that period and not to go through all properties and check if it is available...

I am thinking of a short search form having category (list to pick from) and dates (from, To) published in line and also including dates (From ,To) in Advanced Search, Property search, Locator Search... If you do not select both dates, the search will be performed like it is now, regardless of availability.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #24755 by Mr. Dam
Hi Ovi,
Unfortunately, in current time, OS Calendar hasn't got the search feature from Date to Date.
We will consider to implement it as soon as we have free time in near future.
Thanks
Dam

• ovi
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 3 months ago #24797 by ovi
I am sorry to hear that... This is the most important feature for renting and Calendar...

More
11 years 3 months ago #24803 by Mr. Dam
Yes, we know it. But we want to release the stable versions not the beta versions. So we need time to develop and test the results before we can release new version of product.
Thanks
Dam

Moderators: Mr. DamNguyen Phu Quan