OS Property support center

Bulk upload from xml link,

More
11 years 3 months ago #24787 by Luis
Bulk upload from xml link, was created by Luis
I have some partner sites that give me a xml link to have their properties in my site, Is there any way to do this in Os Property, i have to upload 900 properties at a time, my partner sites told me that this is the best way to keep their properties updated in my site because they update their links daily.

I also tried to upload some properties from CSV files but it has an error in step 2 when I try to put the state and city the drop down manu is blank.

I hope you can help me with this issues.

Thanks,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #24799 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Re: Bulk upload from xml link,
Hi Luis,
What is your OS Property version, because from version 2.0.4.3, we have solve the issue with CSV import. Please try to install it to get that feature work well.
Regarding to XML import, we are still finding the solution for it. There are some ideas, but we haven't decied to choose any solution to implement it. Can you please let us know your idea if you can.
We will consider to implement XML import/export feature in near future, and we look forward to receive the comments from customers
Thanks
Dam

More
10 years 8 months ago #34852 by julie isitt
Replied by julie isitt on topic Re: Bulk upload from xml link,
any updates on this???? i also need xml upload for os property

More
10 years 8 months ago #34861 by Mr. Dam
Hi Julie,
What's the XML source that you recommend to use to import to OS Property, we have several XML sources, and we haven't selected source. When we decide the XML data source, we will implement the XML import asap.
Thanks
Dam

More
10 years 8 months ago #34875 by julie isitt
Replied by julie isitt on topic Re: Bulk upload from xml link,
how many are there can you create one for each?

More
10 years 8 months ago #34877 by Mr. Dam
Hi Julie,
I will explain more details. Currently, we have many XML data sources. For example: www.zillow.com v.v.
With different XML data sources, the property data in XML format are different. That's the reason we haven't selected any XML data source to implement XML import feature. If you want to have XML import feature, what's the data source that you suggest us to implement.
Another reason, we don't have enough time to implement the XML import feature, but we really want to have it in OS Property, and once we have the XML best data source (that is used by almost customers) we will implement it asap.
Regards,
Da

Moderators: Mr. DamNguyen Phu Quan