• Geoff Brand
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 2 months ago #24984 by Geoff Brand
Duplicate URL issue was created by Geoff Brand
Hello Dam,

my site is

www.geoffbrandrealestate.com.au

and i am facing problem about duplicate url in sh400sef component. I need to remove duplicate url which are generate in admin site of sh400sef.

For Ex. I need to remove duplicate entries of "rural.html" from database. sh400sef use alise for url so it generate "Rural". I have customize it as "rural.html". Now in this stage url creation is successfull but it shows two entries of url default "Rural" and custom "rural.html". Then i have remove default url "Rural" from admin panel and set "rural.html" as a default url but when we visite the site and click on Rural link it will create default url "Rural" again.

I thought there will be the option to stop creating url. so from admin section component->sh404sef->sh404sef Configuration->shURL io have check on "Stop creating new shURL". Then delete all influence of "Rural" link from admin site and database and recreate new url. Now its working well so i move to other urls but after some time it restore to its initial stage it create all default entries of url.

Can you please help me fixing that.

Thanks
Geoff

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #24993 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Re: Duplicate URL issue
Hi Geoff,
I think it's the issue of Sh404sef component. I can't do anything to prevent the duplicate urls in sh404sef. The plugin of Sh404sef for OS Property is only the add-on of sh404sef, it's can't touch to the core of that component.
Thanks
Dam

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Mr. DamNguyen Phu Quan