OS Property support center

Can your script help me with my site?

More
11 years 2 months ago #25984 by umid
Hello everyone,
I am thinking about openning my own renting web-site. I have a completed Joomla version of my design on joomla.lovecrafts.ru. The idea is to provide a list of available places near the beach. Here are my questions:
1) joomla.lovecrafts.ru/hotels . Can i set my own properties for items? Also can i make this search box work?
2) joomla.lovecrafts.ru/hotels/78-menu/81-irina . Will i be able to show items like this? Including photos.
3) Will my visitors be able to add their own items?

The idea is that i have a completed template and i simply need to connect it with a real estate script. Thank you in advance, and sorry for my english.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #25995 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Re: Can your script help me with my site?
Hi Umid,
Your require are not complicate, OS Property can satisfy you need. But the main and most difficult problem here is the template. The layout of OS Property is too much different with your layout. So in case you want to use OS Property, you need to hire someone to care the layout part for you.
Thanks
Dam

More
11 years 2 months ago #26044 by umid
Thank you for your reply Dang,
I eventually bought your script and now I have to adapt it for my web-site. I wrote a letter through Contact Us form, but still i am wondering whether you can help me with this task? As you've seen, Everything is already in Joomla, i just need to make things work using your script. Will this work be free or how much shall I have to pay?

More
11 years 2 months ago #26045 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Re: Can your script help me with my site?
Hi Umid,
Please send your details requirement damdt@joomservices.com, we will read and let you know the estimate.
Thanks
Ossolution team

More
11 years 2 months ago #26051 by umid
Sent you a message. Waiting for reply.
Thanks.

Moderators: Mr. DamNguyen Phu Quan