OS Property support center

Layout: Property listing layout

More
11 years 1 month ago #27381 by gene
Layout: Property listing layout was created by gene
Hello

I was wondering if it was possible to list the properties by name instead of "Latest" or "Hits"...??

If so, how?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #27400 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Re: Layout: Property listing layout
Hi,
It is possible to list properties by name, but where do you want to change? In the list view or advance search result?
I have answered you by email, you can reply to me, so i can give you the solution.
Thanks
Dam

More
11 years 1 month ago #27442 by gene
Replied by gene on topic Re: Layout: Property listing layout
Hi Sorry for only getting back to you now... i want to change it in the list view "Layout: Property listing layout"...

Also, on another note.... within which file can i hide or remove certain fields when adding a new property... for instance,
I don't want the client to be able to see the "convenience" / "Neighborhood" or "google map" sections in the admin backend....

I was looking for an .xml file to just hide those fields, but couldn't find one...

More
11 years 1 month ago #27466 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Re: Layout: Property listing layout
Hi,
Currently, OS Property hasn't got feature to hide/show all fields when add/edit properties in both frontend/backend. You need to change the source code.
What do you want to change in layout Property listing layout. As i answered you in last reply, please answer my email, because with some changes, i need information of your site like url, super admin and ftp account. And then, support team will make the change in your site directly.
Thanks
Dam

Moderators: Mr. DamNguyen Phu Quan