OS Property support center

Re: contact form working

More
11 years 1 month ago #28714 by jeff
Re: contact form working was created by jeff
I have some questions about your osproperty plugin that I am considering for a project.

-Is all of the front end customizable as desired by css, or is the front end view static to the plugin?

-have you had clients import properties from a rets server?

-Can elements of the search be substituted such as a range slider instead of a dropdown menu?

-Also, I was wondering if you can limit search results to a given number of properties?

When you purchase it, do you get support for a given time?

Thanks for your help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #28716 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Re: contact form working
Hi,
We have to move your post to OS Property category.
Now i will answer your question.
1. Is all of the front end customizable as desired by css, or is the front end view static to the plugin?
Can you explain more details this question?
2. OS Property doesn't support import properties from rets server feature. You can check it in the list of features of OS Property.
3. Currently, OS Property doesn't have the slide range searching.
4. I am not sure in your question
5. When you purchase OSP, and when you post your question in forum or support ticket system, you will have the response within 24 hours.
Thanks
Dam

More
11 years 1 month ago #28784 by jeff
Replied by jeff on topic Re: contact form working
Hi Dam,

1) Some components or plugins have a set style and its difficult to change the layout of the page design or styling, or its tied right into the plugin and gets wiped out upon an update. I wanted to find out if its the same for you or not.

2) I understand your plugin wouldn't have the ability to download properties from a rets server itself, but there are scripts that can do that, and just import them into the database. Is there anything with your implementation that would make this impractical?

3) Would it be difficult for us to get custom work done for things like range sliders?

4) My real estate board does not want any more than 500 properties shown on a search result at any time. I would need to be able to limit that. If I have 20,000 properties on my server, I cannot display 20,000 properties. Can your product limit the number of properties provided by any search result?

More
11 years 1 month ago #28787 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Re: contact form working
Hi Jeff,
1. Currently, OS Property has only one template. We are working in version that allow the customers can modify the layout easily. We hope that feature will be available in near future.
2. Import properties from RETs server is good idea, it's one of some plans we will implement in near future. there are some barriers in accessing technology development. For example, the RETs account, code sample, RETs data sample v.v. We haven't got enough everything we need to implement this feature.
4. Currently, OS Property hasn't got search limit properties value. It means when user search properties, the system will return ALL properties that found in database.
Thanks
Dam

Moderators: Mr. DamNguyen Phu Quan