OS Property support center

OSProperty

More
11 years 1 month ago #28873 by Lola
OSProperty was created by Lola
Hi.
I wanted to create a multilingual ( Russian, English and Turkish languages) site where agents or property owners pay to post their properties for sale. I want to create packages : P-1, P-2, P-3
P-1: free membership, can advertise up to 3 properties.
P-2: paid, up to 6 properties
P-3: paid, unlimited number of properties.
I bought OS Property Component already but I got a feeling that I will need to buy some other extensions. Which extensions do I have to purchase or download to create such site?

Hope to read from you soon.
thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #28884 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Re: OSProperty
Hi Lola,
First of all, i want to make sure one point here, OS Property is only allow agents to upload properties. All registered users want to upload properties must register to become agents first. So it's impossible to have the user called Owner in OSP system.
Second, you want to have the multilingual site with 3 language packages. It's possible with OS Property, currently, OS Property has Russian and English language packages, you can download them from here
osproperty.ext4joomla.com/index.php/home...ges.html?view=docman
with Turkish language package, you should create it manually, it will need a bit time to translate language from English to Turkish.
And if you want to translate properties data from one to 2 other languages, you need to install Falang component www.faboba.com/en/composants/falang.html
In above link, you can download the component and it also show you how to setup the component. After that, you copy file falang_osproperty.zip to root Joomla folder and extract it, and then, you can start to translate content.
You
(If you want to import location data of England, Russia or Turkey, they are available in OS Property, good news for you)
Third, You want to use membership, yes, you have to buy Membership pro component from joomdonation.com, With OSM, you can create the subscription plans and enter number normal properties or feature properties that agents can upload. Agents have to purchase subscription plans if they want to upload properties.
Thanks
Dam

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Mr. DamNguyen Phu Quan