OS Property support center

Upgrade featured Property -> with membersship

• Gabor Csaba
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 3 weeks ago #29383 by Gabor Csaba
Hello
OSProperty Integration with OSMembership : working good, but:
- Agent have 1 normal property and want featured. (Agent membership user too, but haven't payed plan) On clikk: Upgrade featured and come property paypal billing system. I want, agent onclikk Upgrade featured, com'on more membership plan, don't propety featerud billing system.
I know where and how to set it up?
So, do not featured on the property, but the membership plans come forward?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #29384 by Mr. Dam
Dear Gabor
Currently, OS Property doesn't have feature to redirect agents to the membership page to show the featured subscription plans. Agents must pay for site if they want to upgrade their properties from normal to featured.
To be honest, we haven't thought about this problem before. And we believe your idea is very good. It seems the logic bug.
Maybe in next version, we will add one more step in upgrade properties process. In that step, system will ask if the agents want to purchase subscription plans to upgrate their properties (or select feature subscription plans) to upgrade properties from normal to featured or they want to pay to upgrade directly.
How do you think about it?
Thanks
Dam

• Gabor Csaba
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 3 weeks ago #29386 by Gabor Csaba
Replied by Gabor Csaba on topic Re: Upgrade featured Property -> with membersship
Ok. thanks, wait for the new version :D
My idea (with membership comp):
submitForm('property_upgrade') - Agent have payed subscription plans: featured. It's good.
Agent have'nt payed subscription plans (and we have membership komp): redirect membership plans sections submitForm('property_memberupgrade')
Very simple- i think :D

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #29387 by Mr. Dam
But in case agent want to upgrade 10 normal properties while he only have 5 featured properties in credit (paid subscription plans)
Dam

• Gabor Csaba
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 3 weeks ago #29390 by Gabor Csaba
Replied by Gabor Csaba on topic Re: Upgrade featured Property -> with membersship
ok. For example:
Plan1: 1 featured
Plan2: 3 featured
Plan3: 10 featured
Plan4: +Another site

Agent have 10 normal property-> want all featured but have 5 featured property in credit
After 5 redirect memership-plans sections, and buying 5*Plan1 or 2*Plan2 or Plan3 (and have rest)
This time Agent buying 1 plans-once. I hope, in future Agent can 1 billing more plans buying (I read it like a cash register in virtuemart: buy more or pay) Of course, this is memrsheip section.
You know what my theory?

*****While still a question to be resolved in real estate (such as counties) are for map appear? For example: there is no search box only map immediately appear in the property? ****

Moderators: Mr. DamNguyen Phu Quan