OS Property support center

translate the country

More
10 years 11 months ago #30327 by Fedor
translate the country was created by Fedor
Hi.
Tell please as in your OS Property component I can translate the country name into Russian
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #30344 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Re: translate the country
Hi,
You can translate country names itnto Russian by using phpmyadmin and modify the field in table #__osrs_countries.
Open phpmyadmin link, select table #__osrs_countries. You will see the country_name column, and you can modify data of that field.
Thanks
Dam

More
10 years 11 months ago #30377 by Fedor
Replied by Fedor on topic Re: translate the country
Thanks.
Transfer please these actions in the administrator the site panel. You have now 2 ways of inclusion of the countries and there is no on management. It is very bad. There is no possibility of a moderation. All are able to use PhpMyAdmin not. And it is strange. The cities and regions it is possible, and the countries isn't present. You here passed

More
10 years 11 months ago #30380 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Re: translate the country
Hi,
OS Property has all country names, and they are fixed data. It's mean no more customers want to translate the country names. But if you don't want to use phpmyadmin to translate the country names, you can send your site information with super admin account, ftp account to damdt@joomservices.com. I will add new function into backend of OS property system, it will allow you to translate the country names from backend easily.
I will look for you reply.
Thanks
Dam

More
10 years 11 months ago #30382 by Fedor
Replied by Fedor on topic Re: translate the country
Thanks
Send to mail

Moderators: Mr. DamNguyen Phu Quan