OS Property support center

Problems with agents and business managers

More
10 years 11 months ago #30490 by Oscar
ENGLISH:

Currently I'm riding my local website is that when I add an agent and then a company and want to assign the user created as administrator I can not.

I could help with this problem and explain how the system works and what are the steps to configure the component?

Thanks in advance

ESPAÑOL:
Actualmente estoy montando mi sitio web en local y resulta que cuando agrego un agente y luego una empresa y quiero asignarle como administrador al usuario creado no puedo.

Me podrían ayudar con este problema y explicar como funciona el sistema y cuales son los pasos para configurar el componente?

Gracias de antemano

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #30511 by Mr. Dam
Hi,
You want to add user to manage the company information from frontend, right?
Thanks
Dam

More
10 years 11 months ago #30521 by Oscar
Hi Dang, yes that's right, it's what I do.

More
10 years 11 months ago #30523 by Mr. Dam
Hi,
When you add/edit company from backend, you will see the dropdown select list where you can select the company admin who will manage the company information from fronend of your site.
Thanks
Dam

More
10 years 11 months ago #30524 by Oscar

Dang Thuc Dam wrote: Hi,
When you add/edit company from backend, you will see the dropdown select list where you can select the company admin who will manage the company information from fronend of your site.
Thanks
Dam

Dang thank you very much, the problem is that I can not see the user, I have 34 agents, but I can only see 4 users in the dropdown

More
10 years 11 months ago #30525 by Mr. Dam
Hi
Agent can't be company admin. Company admin can only be the normal registered-user.
Thanks
Dam

More
10 years 11 months ago #30526 by Oscar

Dang Thuc Dam wrote: Hi
Agent can't be company admin. Company admin can only be the normal registered-user.
Thanks
Dam

That's the detail that all registered users are created, but I can only see 4 users

More
10 years 11 months ago #30527 by Oscar
That is, an agent can not be a director of a company ...? is right ...?

More
10 years 11 months ago #30528 by Mr. Dam
Yes, correct.
Thanks
Dam

More
10 years 11 months ago #30530 by Oscar

Dang Thuc Dam wrote: Yes, correct.
Thanks
Dam

ENGLISH:
How strange, I ask, if an administrator of a company wants to add a property, you can not ...? because I see no logic to an administrator of a company have to create another account to post their properties, because as is the case, I have a user with the current system can be an administrator of a company and also can create properties for the same company

ESPAÑOL:
Que extraño, pregunto, si un usuario administrador de una compañía quiere añadir una propiedad, no puede...? porque no le veo logica que un usuario administrador de una empresa tenga que crear otra cuenta para poder publicar sus propiedades, porque como es el caso, tengo un usuario que con el sistema actual puede ser administrador de una compañía y a la vez puede crear propiedades para su misma compañía

Moderators: Mr. DamNguyen Phu Quan