OS Property support center

Various, please

More
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #31682 by jc
Various, please was created by jc
Hi,

I have a few questions above somethings about the component once just in production.

1. images load very slowly, and the size of them is 800x600 and 200-300Kb. This make the property details page load very slow
  2. If i use FPDF, margins are ok, what i mean, all tne text of either field prints ok, but characters bad. If i use TCPDF, characters ok, but margins are lost. Example, the same string in FPDF make a line break, in TCPDF goes from left to right and no break, the text dissapear.
  3. Either time you publish or unpublish a property, takes a bit time to show the change in front end, not immediate.
  4. With no caché or either caché type configured in joomla, either change doesn't appear if you don't clean caché joomla manually
  5. [How can i change the mandatory fields in more information form? For example, phone i want be mandatory.
  6. How can i decide which fields are exported to the PDF?
  7. How can i break pages betweeen text and images? Can i print only text and one bigger image?
  8. If a try to attach a pdf file to a property, don't show error message but doesn't save nothing
  9. the embed code to a video or the link to a document, either works. How can i solve it?

Please, any idea?

Thanks,
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by jc. Reason: forget...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #31705 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Re: Various, please
Hi,
1. have you used the new theme for OS Property, it reduces the loading time much. But the loading time depends on some other reasons. For example, internet bandwidth, server response v.v. With the same photos, if you put it in different hosting, they will have different loading time.
2. Regarding to the pdf export, i need to check the issue with TCPDF in your site, because we haven't received the same problem from other customers.
3. When you publish or unpublish the property from backend, the change will be applied to frontend immediately unless you are using cache of Joomla. I also need to check this problem in your site directly to confirm it.
4. You can change mandatory fields in the "request more details form" if you want, you can modify in js function of file templates > default > details.html.tpl.php, templates > default > small.details.html.php or templates > theme1 > details.html.tpl.php
5. We can' select fields to show in the pf
6. I think you want to ask about the layout of pdf export, it's impossible to break page of pdf export page, because we only can pass the html content, and pdf library will generate the layout automatically.
7 and 8. I will need to check on your site directly.

With some points that i need to check, please send your site url, super admin account, ftp account to : damdt@joomservices.com. I will check and get back to you.
Thanks
Dam

More
10 years 10 months ago #32039 by jc
Replied by jc on topic Re: Various, please
Hi,

First, thanks for your time.
Second, forgive the rush, but I have my client of nerves. can you discover anytihing?
Thanks again,

J.C.

More
10 years 10 months ago #32043 by Mr. Dam
Hi,
We are working hard to solve the issue. Will update news to you asap.
Thanks
Dam

More
10 years 10 months ago #32051 by Mr. Dam
Hi JC,
I have solved the issue for you.
Thanks
Dam

More
10 years 10 months ago #32132 by jc
Replied by jc on topic Re: Various, please
Hi Dam,

First, thanks. I've seen what you said me by mail, but i can´t find any difference. Really works the pdf export, but i copy ther same pdf folder in helpers in productio server and goes worng again. Either, i don't now what changes have you made in listing.html.php, i compare your modified file and my production file and seems tne same. By other side, remember the trouble with pdf load and url video and url document? I can´t make it work. Locally it works, but not in production.
Other question, i modified the contact form to make phone requiered, and it works, but, where have i to change code to make it appears in the mail sent?

Thanks again,

More
10 years 10 months ago #32136 by Mr. Dam
Hi JC,
Please update file
listing.php
and folder tcpdf
The document link and video embed are shown normally in your site. What's wrong?
Thanks
Dam

Moderators: Mr. DamNguyen Phu Quan