OS Property support center

Image slide show

More
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #31693 by Frank
Image slide show was created by Frank
Hi Dam,
I noticed on this last update that when I upload pictures for the properties all the images everywhere resize correctly except the one on the slide show. The thumb on the show is correct but the main image is full size, so as a result it is showing the top of the roof and the top of the tree, you can see it at www.toprealestateproducer.com . I originally downloaded 2.08 probably just minutes after release and though it would be it, so as you suggested to another person I downloaded it today and the problem is still there.
Also,
I mentioned this in another post and it seems to be a joomla bug, but when you try to update the ajax portion of the program joomla responds that there is already a module in that place, it does not do that with any of the other ones.
I know how to get around it, but I thought I may mention it as well.
I added a second property, as I was adding the property I had to leave and did not finish. I saved the property without any pictures. I later looked at the website and it showed error 0 leading to a thumbnail that did not exist because I had not entered it.
May it be a good idea that on your end to have an image automatically populated in that area until the user puts in the actual pictures into the system, otherwise if someone does this and doesn't go back for a few days the entire site is down until then.
Keep up the good work.
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by Frank. Reason: additional possible bug discovered.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #31713 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Re: Image slide show
Hi Frank,
Currently, in the slideshow, i am using the original pictures of properties. The reason of this problem is some customers put the slideshow at the top of website and full screen. And if we put the medium pictures instead of the original pictures, the slideshow will have the white space around the pictures in it. To solve this issue, please adjust the pictures before uploading them.
Second problem, ajax search module installation. Yes, it's the issue of Joomla. To solve this issue, we must go to data table by using phpmyadmin. The table name is : #__extensions. And we must remove all the records related to ajax search module. After that, we can install the module again normally.
The third problem, can you please explain more details the problem. You add new property without adding property's pictures. And it shows the error???
Thanks
Dam

More
10 years 10 months ago #31716 by Frank
Replied by Frank on topic Re: Image slide show
Hi,
Thanks for the quick response. I replicated the problem for you, just go to my website and you'll see the error.
Simply put the minimum required to save the property and add no pictures to it and it crashes the site. That is why I think it just needs a placeholder image as a default with a single picture or some other code magic.
I know enough coding to break things and is why I don't do it.

More
10 years 10 months ago #31719 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Re: Image slide show
Hi Frank,
Please send me your site information with super admin acc, ftp account to me : damdt@joomservices.com. I will check it for you.
Thanks
Dam

More
10 years 10 months ago #31725 by Frank
Replied by Frank on topic Re: Image slide show
Thanks, I sent it to you.

Moderators: Mr. DamNguyen Phu Quan