OS Property support center

Same module, diff property type = diff layout

• Jeanette Folkes
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 9 months ago #34007 by Jeanette Folkes
Same module, diff property type = diff layout was created by Jeanette Folkes
I am trying to show all available properties by property type on the front end. I am using the random properties module and when I choose Property type 'for sale' or 'for sale or lease' , the layout is perfect. When I choose property type 'for lease', the layout changes.

I tried removing the 'for lease' property type and created a NEW property type called 'for lease new' and same result. I've tried COPYING the module that is correct, I've also tried creating it new, but same thing. The layout is different for this one module You can see that here 184.172.151.192/~lcrumble/index.php/property-listings . The last property on the list is wrong.

What's controlling the layout and how can I make the layout the same for all the categories?

Thanks in advance,

Jeanette

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #34008 by Mr. Dam
Hi Jeanette,
Random properties module has 2 layouts, horizontal and vertical, you need to configure it in backend of module.
Thanks
Dam

• Jeanette Folkes
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 9 months ago #34009 by Jeanette Folkes
Replied by Jeanette Folkes on topic Re: Same module, diff property type = diff layout
Hi Dam,

Yes, I know about those options, but I don't think that's the problem. All the modules are set to vertical.

The problem is that even by staying in just ONE module, I can change ONLY the property type from 'for sale' and the layout is fine, and change ONLY the property type in the same module to 'for lease' and then the layout changes.

Any other thoughts :-)

Thanks so much,

Jeanette

More
10 years 9 months ago #34027 by Mr. Dam
Hi Jean,
Please send your site information with super admin acc, ftp account to damdt@joomservices.com. I will check for you
Thanks
Dam

Moderators: Mr. DamNguyen Phu Quan