OS Property support center

OS Property - Ajax Search

• Ranala
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 9 months ago #34166 by Ranala
OS Property - Ajax Search was created by Ranala
In the description I found that Ajax Search is supported. But I can't find any demo. Before I want to buy a few extensions (OS Property, OS Calendar, OS Membership Pro, Property Theme, Payment Modul etc.) I want to be sure that I can realize the following:
left side: display all properties depending on the filter selection from right side
right side: Ajax Search Filter with selection of :
- country
- state
- city
- rental price
- amenities

if possible, also:
- availability dates
- search for any word in property description

It should work like this: if a client selects an item in the search filter on the right side the number of the displayed properties on the left side reduces automatic without to click a 'submit' button.

For example: the client selects 'Florida' in the field state and 'Swimming Pool' and on the left side are only appearing the properties with these requirements.

I tried to get in contact with you via Skype, perhaps you don't give support on that way. In this conversation you also can find a link, how I want that it should work (round about).

Kind regards - ranala

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #34167 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Re: OS Property - Ajax Search
Hi Ranala,
When i accept your contact request on Skype, i see you are not available so i can't chat with you. :)
Regarding to your question related to the ajax searh. It seems you are misunderstand it. OS Property doesn't have filter form as you thought. The ajax search module in OS Property works like the suggestion module. Please go to this page and take a look at the top. You will see the ajax search module
osproperty.ext4joomla.com/
Your idea about the filter form with 2 part, filter parameters and results is very good, but currently, it's not available in OS Property
Thanks
Dam
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ranala

• Ranala
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 9 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #34168 by Ranala
Replied by Ranala on topic Re: OS Property - Ajax Search
Hello Dam,

now I understand how your 'Ajax Search Module' works. I did not try it before.

One quick question: are you able to create such a search module (how described) in the time of one month ?
I only need the answer today, whether you have the time to do it or not. Then we have one month time for finishing.

If so, please send me the price via email.

Best regards - ranala
Last edit: 9 years 6 months ago by Ranala.

More
10 years 9 months ago #34170 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Re: OS Property - Ajax Search
Hi Ranala,
Currently, i am very busy with OS Property improvement plans, so i am afraid, i can't do that feature soon.
But we will consider to add it as soon as we have free time
Thanks
Dam
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ranala

Moderators: Mr. DamNguyen Phu Quan