OS Property support center

Need new high solution and user friendly design.

• Aydın
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 8 months ago #34476 by Aydın
Hello, I start the use your component about 4 months ago. You are working very hard ı see your how is working. But ı thougt many os property user who are thinking like me, your design and template is not good that days. But your management system and backround system is awasome with out os calendar. :) . So we need a new modern design. I have a real estate company, and ı now what is the most important things for last users.( our customers) We need simple, usefull and with good design layout.

Please check the link. jomholiday.comdev.eu/

Their design is very very good for last users, but their management sytem is awful. If you imporove your layout design, ıt will be very good for us.

Thanks for your understanding.

Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #34480 by Mr. Dam
Hi,
Thank you for your idea. In fact, OS Property is real-estate extension, it's not hotel or room booking extension. OS Calendar is one add-on of OS Property, it allows customer to have the availability calendar for properties of OS Property.
You mentioned to Jomholiday, it's the room booking extension, and it was design with that purpose. It's difficult to compare the user design of 2 different extension.
I hope you need the better booking extension. I promise, when we have time, we will improve OS Calendar. Maybe we will make it is the separate extension like jombooking.
Thanks
Dam
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aydın

• Aydın
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 8 months ago #34533 by Aydın
Hi again,

Yes ı need a booking managemen system with os property , its right. But I mean os property design have to change. This is as little suggestion.

Thanks for your advance.

Kind Regards

Moderators: Mr. DamNguyen Phu Quan