OS Property support center

How to swap from my old template to OSP TRANSPAREN

• ferdinand ezeaniekwe
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 8 months ago #34595 by ferdinand ezeaniekwe
How to swap from my old template to OSP TRANSPAREN was created by ferdinand ezeaniekwe
Hello Dam,

I have been using OSP Property Component for some months now, I want to swap from my current template to the OSP TRANSPARENT, Without loosing my properties in my database, I need your kind Help Dam!
Regards Ferdicon Mary

Regards
Ferdinand

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #34603 by Mr. Dam
HI Ferdinand,
Please send your site information with super admin account, ftp account to me. I will install the Transparent template for you. Have you purchased the template?
Thanks
Dam

• ferdinand ezeaniekwe
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 8 months ago #34606 by ferdinand ezeaniekwe
Replied by ferdinand ezeaniekwe on topic Re: How to swap from my old template to OSP TRANSPAREN
Yeah! I purchased the template & Component Via a friend cos my country don't support Paypal, I can't get the details if you need them.
Regards

Regards
Ferdinand

More
10 years 8 months ago #34607 by Mr. Dam
Ok, you can send your site information with super admin account to me: damdt@joomservices.com. I will install and configure the template for you
Thanks
Dam
The following user(s) said Thank You: ferdinand ezeaniekwe

• ferdinand ezeaniekwe
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #34650 by ferdinand ezeaniekwe
Replied by ferdinand ezeaniekwe on topic Re: How to swap from my old template to OSP TRANSPAREN
Hello Dam,
Thanks for helping me to installing OS Transparent Template, I am really appreciative. Please I having been trying to find some Modules like [Slide Show, Slide show Property, Position 13, Menu top, Position 0, and the social share] I have taken a look at the OSP Property I bought some months ago and didn't see most of this module. Please where can I find this modules or do I still need to pay for them differently? Regards

Regards
Ferdinand
Attachments:
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by ferdinand ezeaniekwe.

• ferdinand ezeaniekwe
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 8 months ago #34685 by ferdinand ezeaniekwe
Thanks for your help so far!

Regards
Ferdinand

• ferdinand ezeaniekwe
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #34689 by ferdinand ezeaniekwe
Hello Dam,
I have installed some Modules that I purchased (Below is attached snap shot of purchased modules), But I found out that some Modules Indicated in the OSP TRANSPARENT Template Demo were not part of the modules that I purchased, Please I need all of this modules to complete my website because I can't find those modules in the OSP TRANSPARENT Template that I purchased. Another Challenge that am having is when I position some OSP modules in the OSP TRANSPARENT Templates, it does not actually fit as displayed in the demo, Please How can I resolve this problems. I am really appreciative for your help so far,Thank a lot Regards !

Regards
Ferdinand
Attachments:
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by ferdinand ezeaniekwe.

More
10 years 8 months ago #34697 by Mr. Dam
Hi,
The modules in the picture that you attach are belong to OS Property extension. In the templates folder, we have another "modules" folder that contains all the modules for the template. Please check it again to confirm.
Thanks
Dam

• ferdinand ezeaniekwe
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 8 months ago #34715 by ferdinand ezeaniekwe
Thanks! Dam I think I have figured it out! :) :) B)

Regards
Ferdinand

Moderators: Mr. DamNguyen Phu Quan