OS Property support center

Users groups

• william Castillo
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 8 months ago #35064 by william Castillo
Users groups was created by william Castillo
Hi, dang I need to create users groups in order to sell suscription plans, i need 3 diferents groups of user, and each group will have a limit to publish their properties first from 1 to 5 properties second from 6 to 15, and last from 16 to 30 properties or something like that, and diferents Expiration Management setting one 30 days, other 90 days and 365 days, i hope you can help me out on this topic, or at least show me where to find more help about this,

Have a nice day.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #35074 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Re: Users groups
Hi William,
Currently, the "integrate" feature doesn't allow to setup the User group and OS Property doesn't allow the different Expiration setting also. OS Property was created with one Expiration setting for all properties. If you want to change this option, i'm afraid, we must change a lot things in OS Property.
And with OS Membership, when you create the subscription plans, you need to enter number properties (standard or feafured) that agents can upload. We can't have the option "1 to 5" or "6 to 15" v.v.
We are sorry about this problem. In future, we will consider to think about your ideas and find the solution for them.
Regards,
Dam

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Mr. DamNguyen Phu Quan