OS Property support center

Disabling features is not working

• Nik
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #36505 by Nik
Replied by Nik on topic Re: Disabling features is not working
Hi Dam,

gallery tab is fixed now with the update.

Tthe new point in my document still exists and you can find the super admin account credentials in my old ticket number : 11863
Also i would be much interested in case this is an error from my site how i will fix it on my own so i dont have to bother you.
But i doubt it is error on my side since one of your team setup the template.

Keep up the good work.

Regards,
Nik.

P.S. It is my pleasure to give a small help with bug reports since i see you are active correcting them and i will report again if i find any others.
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by Nik.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #36509 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Re: Disabling features is not working
Hi Nik,
In fact, i still don't understand this part "When Amenities +Feature+ neighborhood are deselected OR if only Feature is selected and Amenities+neighborhood deselected THEN Property Category Shows under and left from “Copyright”"
Can you explain it? Where is the "Amenities +Feature+ neighborhood" ?
Thanks
Dam

• Nik
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #36525 by Nik
Replied by Nik on topic Re: Disabling features is not working
Hi Dam,

i will try to explain in more detail.

At screenshot 01 you can see what i mean when i say "When Amenities +Feature+ neighborhood are deselected" .
It means that i go to Configuration->Properties->Property details setting and untick the fields Show Amenity Group , Show Feature fields Group, Show neighborhood fields Group.

So if i do this and then i pick a property lets say Ciputra A1 (screenshot 02) then you can see that the Property category and Search properties are showing in wrong place at left-bottom just under the Copyright word (screenshot 03).

Now if i select lets say Show Amenity Group (screenshot 04) then the Property category and Search properties are displaying correctly at the right of the page as you can see in screenshot 05

Regards,
Nik.
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by Nik.

More
10 years 7 months ago #36531 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Re: Disabling features is not working
Hi Nik,
You can download new version (uploaded today) to solve the issues with OSP template that you mentioned.
Thanks
Dam

Moderators: Mr. DamNguyen Phu Quan