OS Property support center

Import feature bug

• zenoni
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #36460 by zenoni
Import feature bug was created by zenoni
I'm testing the Import functionality of the the new OSP 2.3 version. I can't import Full description and Images. All other fields imported correctly. I also tested Full description importing such a simplified way that I entered only one word into the Full description field, but import failed.

For images

My CSV structure:

"Property name ","Alias","Agent ","Property type ","Category ","Country ","State/Province ","City","Market price","Small description","Full description","Address","Photos"
"test1","alias1","Agent ","for sale","Flats","United Kingdom","Bristol","Bristol",56000,"smalldescription","fulldescription","adresstest","OldHouse1.jpg"

OldHouse1.jpg is packed up for separate zip file that is needed in the step 2.

I think that this is a bug. Do you have any further guide available for Import functionality?
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by zenoni. Reason: Updated content

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #36465 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Re: Import feature bug
Hi Zenoni,
Thank you for your bugs report. We have just fixed the the issue and update into version 2.3, you can download and install the update to solve the issues. We decided not to release new version, because we will release new version of OS Calendar and OS Property on Oct 2013
Thanks
Dam

• zenoni
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 7 months ago #36483 by zenoni
Replied by zenoni on topic Re: Import feature bug
Impressive support :) It's working now.

Please could you add a feature (checkbox) into the new release that will disable or turn off colpletely the Other information block (Video embed code, Document Link, Upload document).
Attachments:

Moderators: Mr. DamNguyen Phu Quan