OS Property support center

JUser: :_load: Unable to load user with ID: 528

• Gordon Lawson
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 3 months ago #108698 by Gordon Lawson
I get the above message when I go into the manage company/agent area. Can you tell me how I can get rid of it please?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 3 months ago #108723 by Mr. Dam
Hi Gordon,
I think the issue has come from this reason
- You have one company administrator or agent who already assigned to one Joomla User, but by some way, the Joomla user account was deleted. So that, OS Property can't retrieve information of Joomla User.
- You need to find the company admin or agent who assigned to Joomla User account 528 and change another Joomla user for instead. Then, the issue will be solved.
Thanks
Dam

More
6 years 2 months ago - 6 years 2 months ago #108878 by Manuela Riegler
Replied by Manuela Riegler on topic JUser: :_load: Unable to load user with ID: 528
I have exactly this problem .... to me is number 529 ... but i can't find them. Also i looked in the database ... theres no user with this id. hm.
If i create a new property, one time the message is on the screen - if i save the property a 2nd time, the message is away .... i hope there will be no data lost in the future bout this "bug"? hm
Best Regards
Manuela
Last edit: 6 years 2 months ago by Manuela Riegler.

More
6 years 2 months ago #108880 by Manuela Riegler
Replied by Manuela Riegler on topic JUser: :_load: Unable to load user with ID: 528
Ah i think it is solved ... anyway - i created a user, and maybe i do something wrong - and i created some properties to his account ... now i create a new accout, transfer all properties to the new user (agent) ... and delete the old - seems as its ok now :)
Thanks, Manuela

More
6 years 2 months ago #108908 by Mr. Dam
Yes, the issue has cause from Joomla user account with ID 528 isn't available
Thanks
Dam

Moderators: Mr. DamNguyen Phu Quan