OS Property support center

Hide the province

• Albert
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 2 months ago #109974 by Albert
Hide the province was created by Albert
Hi, i would like to hide the province near the city in the property pages and preview, i enclose a picture, thanks.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago #110067 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Hide the province
Hi Albert,
I am afraid that we aren't able to hide Province in this case, because "Address" of properties are generated by one function in Helper class. If we modify source code to hide Province in one place, the Province information will be hidden in other places.
Thanks
Dam

• Albert
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 1 month ago #110098 by Albert
Replied by Albert on topic Hide the province
Hi Dam, i asked to my client and he sells properties only in one province so he wants to proceed and delete that field, i told him that that modification is "forever" so to take in mind that. If you tell me the file where i can delete that is ok.
I also ask you another thing: he wants to delete other fields in the property informations, i enclose some screenshot of my notes. As you can see they want to reduce the number of fileds they don't use, and in some cases a whole cathegory as per "climate". Can you tell me the files to edit to do that?
Thank you.. we are almost there!!
Attachments:

More
6 years 1 month ago #110147 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Hide the province
Hi,
You can modify function: generateAddress in file: root > components > com_osproperty > helpers > helper.php to remove Address value
Thanks
Dam
The following user(s) said Thank You: Albert

Moderators: Mr. DamNguyen Phu Quan