OS Property support center

Property Listing, PDF Generation & Printing Problems.

• FC Osorio
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 1 month ago #110510 by FC Osorio
Problem # 1: Problems with property Lisitng when trying to generate a pdf or print property listing

Problem environment:
1. Site resides on a Cento 7 system
2. Server - Apache
3. Browser being used: Chrome
4. OS Property version 2.9.12

Sub- Problem description:
When viewing a listing,.and you select pdf, you get the following error:

TCPDF ERROR: [Image] Unable to get the size of the image: ntket.com/tmp/google-map_15XXXXXXX.jpg

Solution: It was simply a problem related to permission on a sub-directories, see below

sub-directory /tmp was owned by root ==> change ownership to apache - Problem Solved

Sub-Problem b description:
When viewing a listing, and you select print, the listing sheet is created. However, pictures re never included

Solution: No Solution as of this time.

Problem # 2: property listing.

Problem description: On OS Property previous release, the following modules, had a much preferred view.

Sub Problem (a): View of listing: on OS Property 2.9.12 is different that in version 2.9.1. How do we incorporate the version 2.9.1 template for the listing into version 2.9.12, see below the listing template that is preferred in Figure 1 versus the current version 2.9.12 template.

/attachment]

Figure 1

Sub_Problem b: How do we select an alternative template for the Random Property Module. The layout I would like to sue is shown here in Figure 2:

Figure 2

Thank yu in advance for your help.

fernando

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago #110529 by Mr. Dam
Hi,
1. The issue with Printing layout can be solved by turning off configure option: "Load Lazy library" at OS Property configuration.
2. Layout of Theme3 has just been changed (property details page). Reason: the old Theme3 layout (property details) isn't nice, it has quite a lot white spaces beside the main picture of property. That's the reason we improved it.
3. The screenshot "Figure 2" in your topic is the layout: Property Listing Layout (Theme3), it's not Random Properties module. On your home page now, ntket.com , i can see the Random Properties module.
Thanks
Dam

• FC Osorio
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 1 month ago #110554 by FC Osorio
Dang:

Thank you for your answers. I have follow up questions:

On Problem 1 - what does load lazy libraries do. Why was the default set to yes if it creates printing problems?

On Problems 2 and 3:

How do I get the old layouts back. I disagree, the new layout does not look as professional. So,

a, can I get the old layouts back, and if not, then.

b. please direct me to the layout file so that i can customized it to my liking.

Thank you in advance.

fernando

More
6 years 1 month ago #110616 by Mr. Dam
Hi Fernando,
2/ The Lazy load library is used to reduce the loading time of OS Property pages.
3/ You can submit ticket and send your site url with super admin account. My staff will install old Theme3 layout for you
Thanks
Dam

• FC Osorio
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 1 month ago #110674 by FC Osorio
Good morning Dang:

Thank you for the response.

In terms of the Lazy Load library - I would install it on the server, that way, we can take advantage of quick image loads;

In terms of the theme 3 layout, as I explained earlier, we do not provide super administration privileges to anyone, security reasons, extra Massachusetts regulations on information,

Please just send me the theme layout code, and I will install it myself.

regards,

fernando

More
6 years 1 month ago #110812 by Mr. Dam
Hi,
Please submit ticket and i will send you old version of Theme3
Thanks
Dam

Moderators: Mr. DamNguyen Phu Quan