OS Property support center

How to display more information about property on the right side-next to photos?

• Branko Pilic
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 3 months ago #141539 by Branko Pilic
Hi,

I have hard time to simply display basic information of the property on the right side of the photos. Here is the link of the property details:
www.europolisnekretnine.com/pregled-nekr...a/naziv-nekretnine-4

On the right side of the photo I have few informations:
- squere meter information
- room nubmers
- parking
- type of property

I would like to display other information like: Building information - Flooring, Built on, Remodeled Year etc.

I have added information in Buidling information fields (here is the screenshot:  prnt.sc/zllhjj ) but for some reason this information are not displayed on the right side of the photos?

Please help me how to display Bulding inforamtion and Other extra fileds information on the right side of the photos? (here is the screenshot of position where I would like to have all information of the property to be displayed:  prnt.sc/zllubd

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 2 months ago #141707 by Mr. Dam
Hi Branko,
You can modify the property details layout in file: root -> components -> com_osproperty -> templates -> your_using_template -> details.html.tpl.php
Thanks
Dam

More
3 years 2 months ago #142032 by Mustafa
Thats not the Answer for the Question:
WITHOUT editing details.html.tpl.php, the "Building-Information" HAST TO BE shown right beside the slideshow, this is the Configuration of your component, as i see.

Why it does not shown?
I have the SAME problem...

tablette@gmx.net

More
3 years 2 months ago #142034 by Mr. Dam
Hi Mustafa,
I am not sure with your idea, could you please send me the screenshot to explain it more details?
Thanks
Dam

Moderators: Mr. DamNguyen Phu Quan