OS Property support center

Unwanted Links in Result / Details Page

• Barbara
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 7 months ago #146429 by Barbara
Hi

I'm using OSS 3.20.0  / Joomla 3.10.1

In the result and details page it generates Links, which I rather get rid of, because they point to nowhere

www.immobilum-zug.ch/index.php/objekte?property_type=2

- Lagerhalle points to www.immobilum-zug.ch/index.php/objekte/lagerhalle , which produces an error because somehow listing objects does not work caused by a SQL error
- 2.00 of (Anzahl Räume) points to www.immobilum-zug.ch/index.php/2.00 , which is absolute pointless or result in a 404 (for other entries) because an article like this simply does not exist

Where can I change, that these entries do not generate links. As in THEME\listing.html.tpl.php I have this for :
Code:
<?php                                         $fieldarr = $row->fieldarr;                                         if(count($fieldarr) > 0){                                             ?>                                             <div class="row-fluid ospitem-bopad">                                                 <div class="span12">                                                 <?php                                                 for($f=0;$f<count($fieldarr);$f++){                                                     $field = $fieldarr[$f];                                                     ?>                                                     <p><span class="field">                                                     <?php                                                     if($field->label != ""){                                                         echo $field->label;                                                         ?>                                                         </span> <span>:                                                         <?php                                                     }                                                     ?>                                                     <?php echo $field->fieldvalue;?>                                                     </span></p>                                                     <?php                                                 }                                                 ?>                                                 </div>                                             </div>                                             <?php                                         }                                         ?>
So it looks like $field->fieldvalue has the link generated. In the database itself the table osrs_property_field_value there is only the value stored (eg. per sofort oder nach Vereinbarung etc.)
Thank you for your help.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 7 months ago #146443 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Unwanted Links in Result / Details Page
Hi Barbara,
I see the issues, please submit ticket on category: OS Property and provide your site url with super admin account. I will check and help you to solve those problems
Thanks
Dam

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Mr. DamNguyen Phu Quan