bookings are deleting erroneously; also calendar bug

• breeze29
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 3 months ago #108330 by breeze29
Since upgrading version 2.5.6, I've had two issues:
  1. when in the Manage Orders section, the date filter cannot be used because the pop-up calendars do not display a month that you can select and when you type the date into the fields, it does not stick when you press the (enter} key. The popup calendar works in other areas of this component's administrative interface.
    when end users set book services, some appointments are randomly deleted erroneously. Neither the end user nor the site administrator has deleted the booking.

I'm running the latest version of Joomla (J3.8.3) and the latest version of OS Services Booking.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 3 months ago #108356 by Mr. Dam
Hi,
It seems the issue of Joomla Calendar. Please submit ticket and send your site url with super admin account. We will check the issue for you
Thanks
Dam

More
6 years 3 months ago #108555 by pctglobal
Yes we get the same problem

More
6 years 2 months ago #109112 by Mr. Dam
Hi,
To solve the issue, please follow these steps
1. Open file: root > administrator > components > com_osservicesbooking > asset > css > style.css
2. Add below CSS to bottom of stylesheet file:
Code:
.com_osservicesbooking div.calendar-container table td.title { line-height: 1; } .com_osservicesbooking div.calendar-container table td.title span { font-size: 14px; } .calendar-container .calendar-head-row td a { font-size: 14px; }

Thanks
Dam

• breeze29
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 2 months ago #109696 by breeze29
Dam,

Thanks again for your help with the CSS issue. The other issue described in my post above is now resolved (hopefully). In the Joomla administrator panel, at Services >> Time Slot Type

my Step in Minutes setting was causing a conflict. I changed it to "Is Services Time Length" and the problem looks to be resolved. Hopefully bookings will not automatically cancel.

Moderators: Mr. Dam