Your Demo Site Appears to have Malicious Content

• Siterelish
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 1 month ago #123068 by Siterelish
Hey there! My Norton Core won't let me to your demo site for OS Services Booking. It say the site has malicious content. When I go to Symantec's Sitereview tool it says this about the site:

URL submitted:
osb.ext4joomla.com/
This URL is categorized as a security risk
Malicious Sources/Malnets and Technology/Internet

You can check this out for yourself by going to sitereview.bluecoat.com/

There is an easy way for this to be fixed. After going to that site, entering in the URL, you can then submit the site for review and ask them add it to their safe list. And in case there actually is something wrong with the site, it is better if one of you submit the site rather than myself for I can't take action on anything they may find.

And because I so love your products, I am really hoping someone in your company will do this as I want to purchase and use the component on a client site, but I can't take the chance that even a false positive could stop potential clients from getting to their site.

So please let me know if someone is going to address this.

Thanks!
Doreen
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #123115 by Mr. Dam
Hi,
Thank you for your inform, we have just scanned OS Services Booking demo site but we can't find any malicious script. I am afraid that issue has cause from one different website in the same hosting. Because there are various websites in the same server with demo site. We will contact with hosting admin to ask them to scan the whole server to find the problem.
Regards,
Dam

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Mr. Dam