Payment extension questions related to Mollie & PayPall

• paul koolen
  • Topic Author
More
4 months 1 week ago - 4 months 1 week ago #162962 by paul koolen
Dear sir/madam,
Im using your OS Service booking extension successfully for a company that asked me to build its website. They predominantly have customers within the Netherland, Belgium and Germany. 
Along with it I use the E-shop module, all works beautifully. My question today is about the OS service booking tool. 
The issue is that we currently use both Mollie and Paypall, both via seperate payment plugins. that works well. however, we got notified that Mollie also is able to act as payment gateway for multiple payment companies like Paypal, credit card companies, mollie. advantage to smaller business like ours is that you only deal with Mollie, and that payments will be immediately on your account (compared to for example requirement for a seperate pay pall account).
Payment gateways vs. full-service payment providers | Mollie
Make Online Payments Work via Our Integrations | Mollie

My questions:
1. Would that payment gateway via Mollie be possible via your extension as well so that payment will go via mollie, but customers have a choice to choose then to go for paypall, mollie, credit card, etc? 
2. About the seperate PayPall option we currently have: PayPall is charging substantial more cost for a transaction compared to mollie. Would it be possible to demand extra charge when customers choose option PayPall? Where can I add that extra amount?
3. What is the exact difference between the regular Mollie plugin and the Mollie Postfinance plugin? =13pxThanks for your time and efforts. Happy Christmas and a prosperous 2024!Kind regards,
Paul.
Last edit: 4 months 1 week ago by paul koolen.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 months 4 days ago #163009 by Mr. Dam
Hi Paul,
1. The Postfinance is different payment gateway, it's not Mollie Postfinance as you thought. Maybe i am using Mollie payment gateway so you thought it's a Mollie payment option.
2. When you use OSB Mollie, after redirecting to Mollie site, user will have various payment options (based on your Mollie account setting), and they can decide the payment options that you to use. OS Services Booking can't determine what is the payment options will be used.
Thanks
Dam

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Mr. Dam