Schedule service without employee

• Steve klund
  • Topic Author
More
1 month 2 weeks ago - 1 month 2 weeks ago #165417 by Steve klund
Schedule service without employee was created by Steve klund
On this page docs.joomdonation.com/osservicesbooking/relation   there is a really nice display of heiarchy...
Category (top level) then
Venue (location) then
Service (activity) then
Employee.

I need to be able to schedule appointments without attaching an employee.
Many offices have 2 or more staff.  Appointment timeslots are scheduled by time, not assigned by person. So, if 'Main St Office' has two staff, and appointment times  for 8AM and 10AM, and one person is scheduled, that leaves one slot open, with a second person is scheduled, both slots are filled.
How can I remove the need for assigning an appointment to a specific staff?

I just saw an explanation  of employees here:  docs.joomdonation.com/osservicesbooking/employees .  It states "Employee is what is being booked or reserved. An employee can be anything you want, a room (meeting room, exercise room, etc.), a person (doctor, hair stylist, etc.) or an object (computer, golf clubs, Ferrari"

Do I have to designate a spectific employee , or, can I just select a available slot?

Thanks
Last edit: 1 month 2 weeks ago by Steve klund. Reason: more info

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #165433 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Schedule service without employee
Hi Steve,
Employee is require object in OS Services Booking, therefore, you will still need to create one default employee in your Booking system. Customers will book timeslots of employee/service.
But you can use Translation tool (Backend of OS Services Booking) to change the word "employee" to different meaning.
Thanks
Dam

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Mr. Dam