Questions about Payment Form extension

Payable Email Invoices

More
12 years 6 months ago #11678 by Rankx
Payable Email Invoices was created by Rankx
Hello there. I just bought this component and I look forward to using it. I would like to find out though, in addition to allowing payment online, can this component be used to send email invoices online which can redirect the receiver to paypal to complete payment?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #11714 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Payable Email Invoices
Hi

The extension can only allows users to access to the form you created, then process payment. They don't have invoice feature yet !

Regards,

Tuan

More
12 years 6 months ago #12030 by margie.yeung
Replied by margie.yeung on topic Re: Payable Email Invoices
Does the Payment Form extension have the ability to create invoices? If not, can I buy a combination of your extensions to get this functionality?

Thanks!

More
12 years 6 months ago #12046 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Payable Email Invoices
Hi

Unfortunately, right now, the invoice feature is not available and I don't have any extension that generate invoices !

Tuan

More
12 years 3 months ago #13240 by RCheesley
Replied by RCheesley on topic Re: Payable Email Invoices
Hi Tuan,

How much work would be involved in just having a link which can be included in emails going to an invoice for the ticket sale?

All the information is within the database already - name of registrants, number of tickets, cost, payment method, net price, tax, total price and the vendors information?

A site we're using Eventbooking on really needs this quite desperately and I can't imagine other businesses being able to use this if it doesn't generate an invoice for the ticket sale :(

Ruth

Ruth Cheesley
Virya Group Ltd.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc