Questions about Payment Form extension

NO mail from oS-authnetsim processor

• wally52
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 4 months ago #12976 by wally52
NO mail from oS-authnetsim processor was created by wally52
I created a new form (called mytestform) for testing a problem in which emails are sent when selecting the off line process but not the oS-authnetsim processor. The form can be accessed by www.bestcamp.org/mytestform

Symptoms:
-using the off line payment plugin emails are sent to administrator and to user.

-using the os_authnetsim processor (recall you modified my software to allow for selection of payment plugin) no emails are sent. The form does redirect to authorize.net and accept payments.

I opened up a support ticket as well.

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #13005 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: NO mail from oS-authnetsim processor
We worked via support ticket and solved the issue. The reason is that wally52 forgots to change a setting in his Authorize.net account. All works well now !

Regards,

Tuan

• wally52
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 4 months ago #13017 by wally52
Replied by wally52 on topic Re: NO mail from oS-authnetsim processor
I must say again fantastic support from this company. Thanks again...

To clarify my error, in the event any one else makes the mistake I did here is what happened. I had one authorize.net account and was attempting to use the one account from two web sites. The SIM plugin has a small php file whose sever location needs to be in the authorize.net account. I needed to have authorize.net set up a separate account for the second site to properly process the SIM method.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc