Questions about Payment Form extension

"Next" does not work

• wally52
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 4 months ago #13013 by wally52
"Next" does not work was created by wally52
When clicking next nothing happens. I have submitted a support ticket with details to access site.
I also put this request in an earlier post but I thought maybe it should be in its own post. And please note the attached file showing I have purchased three payment forms and two authsim modules.52
Thanks so much for all you great support.
wally52

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #13014 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: "Next" does not work
Hi wally52

You (or someone) added a htaccess file to components/com_pmform folder. That htaccess file prevents css and javascript file in the component from being loaded, and that causes the error. I just removed that css file and It works fine now .

Regards,

Tuan

• wally52
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 4 months ago #13018 by wally52
Replied by wally52 on topic Re: "Next" does not work
Thanks again. You guys have excellent support.

I will be contacting you and making a payment for your support on this issue. It was part of my team which made the error stopping the form from working. I believe in supporting such a great team as yours. I would hope others who get this type of above and beyond support help support this group by additional compensation to JoomDonation.

wally52

More
11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #22340 by dwight
Replied by dwight on topic Re: "Next" does not work
Hi !

I finally got the form to publish as is indicated here: pijamaica.com/index.php/support/online-payment . However, when the “Next” button is clicked to process/confirm the information, nothing happens.

Also, the captcha does not reload. Could you please inform me as to why this is so? And how can these issues be corrected?

Kind regards,
Last edit: 11 years 5 months ago by dwight. Reason: URL http 404 - Error:404

More
11 years 5 months ago #22423 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: "Next" does not work
Hi

The reason is because your site template has code to remove all javascript code added by custom component. I just edited the code of your site template alitle to add javascript file related to Payment Form and It works well now .

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc