Questions about Payment Form extension

Incorrect amount sent to Authorize.NET - 0.00

More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #13201 by vdoph
Hello,

After purchase, I setup a new payment form, and all the obvious supporting items. Setup the form at 49.99 and added a coupon code for 49.98 so I could process a .01 cent transaction. Using Authorize.Net as payment processor and attempting to process in live mode for testing.

On my first test transaction, it did send the 49.98 to Auth.Net , and declined due to wrong billing address, as expected. (Does the form setup support separate billing address, or should I just add other custom fields for additional address?)

When I corrected the address, by pressing back on the browser, the payment reported to screen that it went through properly (approved), and all data seems to be stored correctly. But, when I checked auth.net expecting to see the approved payment, only the declined transaction was there. Checking the receipt page again it showed 0.00 as the payment amount. The comfirm page did show the 49.98 discount, and the final payment amount of 0.01000035 or something (can we round to the nearest penny?)

Tried this a couple more times, with static coupon code, percentage coupon, and also eventually without a code after changing the form price to 0.01 and other amounts.

Each time since the first decline, auth.net does not have the transaction, and the receipt page always shows 0.00

Please help fix!

**Edit**

I verified that if I turn on the amount field (but leave as non-required), and put an amount in the field that overrides the original value, the form processes correctly. Why does it NOT process to Auth.net correctly when the Amount field is hidden?

**End Edit**

Thanks
Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by vdoph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #13232 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Incorrect amount sent to Authorize.NET - 0.00
Hi

That's strange. Could you please submit a support ticket giving me administrator and FTP account of your site so that I can check and fix it ?

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc