Questions about Payment Form extension

Payment Form 1.5 issues after upgrading to 1.5.25

• artiste
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #13203 by artiste
Hi

Since upgrading the Joomla version on a website using Payment Form 1.5 and DPS Pay module I am having trouble with the form.

Firstly on selecting the Process Payment button it is redirecting to homepage and not to the dps pay screen it used to. flighttest.co.nz/flight-test-fees/online...nts/120-payment-form .

Secondly in the admin screen just for Payment form, none of the save or apply etc buttons are working (in firefox yet all other save buttons in admin screens are fine) so I cannot change any of the settings. I have tried reinstalling (which failed) and also manual file transfer to make sure none of the com_pform files are corrupted but still the process payment defaults to home page. Please can you help asap?

Kind regards
Amie McCarron
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by artiste.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• artiste
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #13223 by artiste
Hi again

Re the process payment issue, apparently the url for payment express has changed.

I have spoken with the bank we are using here and they have done a IP migration to new servers, with a corresponding IP address change. Unfortunately they did not advise everyone. The difference is that the “www” is replaced with “sec”. the rest of the address remains the same.

Full address is sec.paymentexpress.com/pxpay/pxaccess.aspx

Please advise what I can do to make this work again? Do I need to change any of the plugin files or is their someone else we need to contact to make a change externally?

Kind regards
Amie
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by artiste.

More
12 years 3 months ago #13230 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Payment Form 1.5 issues after upgrading to 1.5.25
Hi

You need to modify code alitle. Open the file components/com_pmform/payments/os_dps.php. Find the code below :
Code:
$this->_url = 'https://www.paymentexpress.com/pxpay/pxaccess.aspx';

Change it to :
Code:
$this->_url = 'https://sec.paymentexpress.com/pxpay/pxaccess.aspx';

After that, it will work as expected !

Tuan

• artiste
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 3 months ago #13438 by artiste
Thank you, that has helped with the processing now directing to the bank payment form.

We are still having the other issues since upgrading Joomla though. In the admin screen just for Payment form, none of the save or apply etc buttons are working (in firefox & IE yet all other save buttons in admin screens are fine) so I cannot change any of the settings. Sometimes the save works on the very first time but then the url just shows as flighttest.co.nz/administrator/index.php...=show_configuration# (note the hash on the end) but nothing happens and details are not saved.

Also since these issues emails are not being sent neither are payment records being saved in Payments Management screen.

So basically my client is finding this no longer a working payments system.

Please please can you help!

• artiste
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 3 months ago #13446 by artiste
cont... here is screen shot of what happens after processing payment in dps screens

Attachments:

• artiste
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 3 months ago #13474 by artiste
Found answer to payment form saving issues here: joomdonation.com/index.php?option=com_ku...id=65&id=13204#13204

still no answer for the broken return path

More
12 years 3 months ago #13512 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Payment Form 1.5 issues after upgrading to 1.5.25
Hi

I am sorry for lately response. It was our new year holiday and I just come back to office. Will check it on tomorrow morning !

Regards,

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc