Questions about Payment Form extension

styling the confirmation page

• scruff
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 3 months ago #13208 by scruff
styling the confirmation page was created by scruff
i am having trouble styling the confirmation page that you get between filling out the form and completing payment. the form is here: www.sounds-commercial.co.uk/reg/index.ph...t&view=article&id=61

if you do a test to get tot eh next page you will find that the layout is not entirely useful, given the length of some of our options. on the form itself i was able to edit/add some code to get an individual class for each item, enabling me to style things differently, but on the confirmation page (com_pmform/views/confirmation/tmpl/default.php) I have been unable to make that change - changing the html resulted in all the html code being stripped out.

ideally i would like to be able to style certain rows individually, as i have done on the previous page. where should i make this change and what should be changed?

many thanks in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #13231 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: styling the confirmation page
Hi

In this case, I think you will have to customize code yourself because the confirmation page is handled using a custom field class . Open the file components/com_pmform/helper/fields.php, find the function renderConfirmation and look at it code, modify it to meet your need (you need to know php code alitle to modify it) .

Regards,

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc