Questions about Payment Form extension

Payment Forms will not transfer me to Paypal.

• Brian
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #17325 by Brian
I just finished creating a form. When I fill out the form and chose my amounts the click Paypal it says that the payment was made and stays on my website. It does not transfer me over to Paypal to make the payment. It just send me a confirmation e-mail saying all is payed. The amount is always 0$ as well... what am I doing wrong? I need this site up and running by this evening...

In Payment Plugins I added my PayPal Account info where the funds should go.
My Form is Published.

Here are the images of the pages...

Thank-you.
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by Brian. Reason: Just added 2 screenshots

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #17338 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Payment Forms will not transfer me to Paypal.
Hi Brian

You forgot to set Fee Field attribute of the custom field to Yes and it causes the issue. Just edit the custom field, set Fee Field to Yes and everything will work as expected.

Tuan

• Brian
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #17350 by Brian
Thank-you. I still have 2 problems though...

I have 2 different ''products'' with anywhere from 1 to 5 of each in a drop-down. (Registration Fee 902.87$ each person and Dealer Ticket Fee 450.87$ each person) I chose the amount of either one or both but the total amount is not right... did I miss something in the configuration to add all the amounts?

(It seems to be the first product field that is not working... the one with 902.87$)

Plus a script appears in my e-mail window: It needs to be erased before entering the e-mail. (see image)

Thanks again!
Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by Brian. Reason: additional info...

More
11 years 9 months ago #17368 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Payment Forms will not transfer me to Paypal.
Hi Brian

Regarding the wrong amount, I believe it is just wrong setting of your fields. Could you please check your custom fields again and make sure they are all settting up properly ? If you cannot find out it, please send me administrator account of your site so that I can check it for you.

Regarding the email script, please see joomdonation.com/55-payment-form/15476-e...ives-code.html#15498 for solution (Joomla Bug) .

Regards,

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc