Questions about Payment Form extension

amount field question - drop down box

• taya74
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #18770 by taya74
Hi 2 questions please

I have a drop down box for people to choose a price for a seminar (so they can choose how many tickets they want), once they choose it, can this amount be automatically shown in the Amount Field box - at the moment once they choose the price from the drop down box, they then have to type the amount in the Amount Field themselves?

I tried just unchecking and deleting the Amount Field so they just have the drop down box and I don't have to worry about the Amount Field but it keeps reappearing in my form (can I delete the Amount field which would probably be easier?).

Other question but isn't that important, can I do a email field and then do an additional confirmation email field so if when they type in their email the second time it will come up with an error message if it isn't the same as the first?

Thanks

Sarah
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by taya74.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #18842 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: amount field question - drop down box
Hi Sarah

Please check your support ticket to see my response .

Regards,

Tuan

More
11 years 8 months ago #19102 by Vetpar Inc
Replied by Vetpar Inc on topic Re: amount field question - drop down box
I too could use this answer, I would like to use a select box and have that value show up in the amount box, what is the solution. Additionally Is it possible to add two or more values?

More
11 years 8 months ago #19114 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: amount field question - drop down box

I too could use this answer, I would like to use a select box and have that value show up in the amount box, what is the solution.

=>Unfortunately, it is not possible to do that. The only solution is disable amount field on the form.

Additionally Is it possible to add two or more values?

=> Yes, you can add any values you want.

Regards,

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc