Questions about Payment Form extension

auto generate users

More
11 years 7 months ago #19625 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: auto generate users
Quick update : The following nice features have been completed, need some more testing on tomorrow morning and I will send it to you :

1. User Registration integration : You can now config the extension so that users will be able to enter username and password on the form to create a Joomla account .

2. Mass Mail feature : Allows administrator to send email to all payers of a form .

3. A new nice layout type using twitter bootstrap style (see attached image)

4. Fixed some small issues.

I will update you when the testing completed on tomorrow morning .

Tuan
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #19657 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi

The feature is now completed and I updated the download package on the server as well. Could you please login to your account, access to My Downloads menu item, see the order, download it and upgrade to your site ? After that, go to Payment Form -> Configuration, find the config option User Registration, set it to Yes.

After that, the issue will work as expected.

Tuan

• Thomas Stark
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 7 months ago #19804 by Thomas Stark
Replied by Thomas Stark on topic Re: auto generate users
Tuan,

I have been working with the new configuration on the module and I am very excited. The module takes me to Paypal and Paypal receives payments just fine. The only issue I have is when I click on the link in the automatically generated email, I keep getting a 403 Access Denied Error Page. In otherwords, I can't get the username and password to verify. I have attached a screen shot of the page.

Please let me know if I am doing anything wrong. Thanks.

Tom
Attachments:

• Thomas Stark
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 7 months ago #19857 by Thomas Stark
Tuan,

Could you please give me an update on when you will be able to address the broken link that I posted yesterday? Thank you so much!!

Tom

• Thomas Stark
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 7 months ago #19902 by Thomas Stark
Tuan,

Two days ago I reported a problem with the Payment Form plug in modification that I paid you to write for me. The confirmation link in the email that it sends out is broken and sends my customers to a 404 Page. I CANNOT HAVE THIS. As of now, I am still not online and every day that I am not online I am not making any money. PLEASE FIX THIS AND LET ME KNOW WHEN IT WILL BE DONE.

Tom

More
11 years 7 months ago #19903 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Tom

I am sorry. It seems I didn't receive your email. Could you please submit a support ticket and giving me details information of the issue you are having so that I can look at it (it is 10pm here now, so I will look at it on tomorrow morning).

Regards,

Tuan

• Thomas Stark
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 7 months ago #19907 by Thomas Stark
I have been working with the new configuration on the module and the module takes me to Paypal and Paypal receives payments just fine. The only issue I have is when I click on the link in the automatically generated email to activate the account, the link sends me to a 403 Access Denied Error Page. In other words, I can't get the username and password to activate automatically. I have attached a screen shot of the page.
Attachments:

More
11 years 7 months ago #19909 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Thomas

It seems user registration is turned off on your site and it causes the issue. You are using Joomla 2.5, correct ? If yes, then please go to Users-> Users Manager, click on the Options button in the toolbar. In the popup screen, please set Allow User Registration to Yes. After that, everything should work as expected.

Tuan

• Thomas Stark
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 7 months ago #19910 by Thomas Stark
Thank you VERY MUCH!!!!

Everything works fine now!!!

More
11 years 7 months ago #19911 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Great. Thanks for confirming ! If you have few minutes, please give Payment Form a 5 stars rating and a nice review to support my development :). You can rate for the extension at extensions.joomla.org/extensions/e-comme...ing-a-invoices/12458

Regards,

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc