Questions about Payment Form extension

Auto generate user registration

• Thomas Stark
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 6 months ago #20320 by Thomas Stark
Auto generate user registration was created by Thomas Stark
Tuan,

This is Tom from One Stone Resources. I have one more question. The plugin you wrote for me is working fine, I was just wondering if there was a way to have a subscriber automatically created as a 'registered' user instead of a public user. I still have to go in and manually change their user status. Please let me know.

Tom

PS. These credentials will still work:
User: ossolutions
Password: ossolutions

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thomas Stark
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 6 months ago #20321 by Thomas Stark
Replied by Thomas Stark on topic Re: Auto generate user registration
Tuan,

Also, is there a way to 'trap' the password the user enters? It does not get reported when I export to CSV. I want it in case users forget their password, or can they reset or retrieve it automatically?

Tom

More
11 years 6 months ago #20373 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Auto generate user registration

This is Tom from One Stone Resources. I have one more question. The plugin you wrote for me is working fine, I was just wondering if there was a way to have a subscriber automatically created as a 'registered' user instead of a public user. I still have to go in and manually change their user status. Please let me know.

Could you please send me an email to contact@joomdonation.com, send me url of your site and FTP account so that I can have a quick look at it ?

Also, is there a way to 'trap' the password the user enters? It does not get reported when I export to CSV. I want it in case users forget their password, or can they reset or retrieve it automatically?

=> Unfortunately, it is not possible. Password is encrypted and we could not retrieve the original password !

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc