Questions about Payment Form extension

A special request

• Viktor
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 6 months ago #20883 by Viktor
A special request was created by Viktor
Hi, I have a special request which is regarding PMF (Payment Form). I need someone to help me with an issue which I have with PMF. The thing is, I want the product in the product-list to disappear after one purchase. Now if someone purchase an item in the list the item doesn't disappear so people can purchase the item over and over again, and that's not what I want. So how can I possibly configure this exstention so that after a payment have been made the item disappears?

The reason why I want it to be like this is because I'm going to give out sensitive information via email and two buyers shouldn't get the same INFO. So instead, I have many products in the list which after enough purchases, disappears.

I hope you understand what I mean and want and I hope to get a response as quick as possible.

Regards,

Viktor.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #20942 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: A special request
Hi Viktor

Yes. I understand what you want. However, this kind of feature currently is not supported in the extension. So I think we will have to customize the extension to make it works like that. It will take us few hours of coding and you will have to pay us 40$ for this customization. If you are interested , please drop an email to contact@joomdonation.com so that we can discuss more detail about it.

Tuan

• Viktor
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 6 months ago #20954 by Viktor
Replied by Viktor on topic Re: A special request
I sent an email to contact@joomdonation.com, I hope it takes less than 2 days to get a reply this time. :sick:
I should have invested my money in another exstention. :pinch:

Well let's hope you'll be able to complete my request and keep me as a customer of yours. :dry:

More
11 years 6 months ago #20955 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
It seems our mail server blocked your email. Could you please forward the email to tuanpn@joomdonation.com ? Also, I am not sure if there are extensions which meet your requirement. If you know one, you might consider using that extension and I will be happy to refund the money of your purchase (want you to be happy).

If you don't see any extension which can be used for your purpose, I will customize the extension for you ! Just let me know your decision :)!

Tuan

• Viktor
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 6 months ago #20956 by Viktor
Replied by Viktor on topic Re: A special request
I sent an email to tuanpn@joomdonation.com, thanks for the fast reply by the way.

More
11 years 6 months ago #21058 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Update: I worked with Viktor via Skype and get everything works as expected !

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc