Questions about Payment Form extension

hosted

• Edward
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 2 months ago #24628 by Edward
hosted was created by Edward
Hello, Is this entire service hosted on your servers? While im setting up the forms I am experiencing Lagging. Its only happening while im working on your component. Please advise. If so I need a solution please.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #24629 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: hosted
Hi

No, it is not hosted on your servers. Could you please explain more details about the problem you are having so that I can help you to solve it ?

Tuan

• Edward
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 2 months ago #24630 by Edward
Replied by Edward on topic Re: hosted
Hi Tuan,

Thank you for the speedy reply. If I can use one example, I started setting up a new form and clicked the Forms Management Tab. I click on the form that I have set up and then click on the messages tab in the middle. When I try to move between fields and enter text the system starts lagging similar to a lag one would expect when they are working on a remote site. I hope that makes sense. If I click into one of my other monitors or other sites and applications that I have open the system works fine. It only happens while im using the Payment Form Component. I would really appreciate any suggestions. I am clearing cookies and history etc now. Maybe that will work. I really like the component.

More
11 years 2 months ago #24632 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: hosted
Hi

That's really strange. I haven't had anyone reporting the issue like that before. Could you please try it on a different browser like Google Chrome? If you have tried everything and it still happens, please send me administrator account of your site so that I can try to have a look at it to see what causing the issue.

Tuan

• Edward
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 2 months ago #24634 by Edward
Replied by Edward on topic Re: hosted
Hi Tuan,

Great suggestion. It works perfect in Google Chrome and Safari. Its so very strange that it would happen in Internet Explorer.

Thanks so much for your help. Im really looking forward to buying more from you guys. You save me a lot of time and effort.

Edward

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc