Questions about Payment Form extension

Custom Field for Quantity

• Maureen Mattingly
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 2 months ago #25419 by Maureen Mattingly
Custom Field for Quantity was created by Maureen Mattingly
I am trying to create a simple payment form allowing users to purchase multiple quantities of one item with an amount value of $139. I've set the amount of the form to $139 and created a custom field pr_quantity. I followed the Payment Form Tutorial to configure the custom field:

Type : Textbox
Fee Field: set to Yes .
Fee Formula : [FORM_AMOUNT]*[FIELD_VALUE]

Didn't work. I submitted a support ticket and in the meantime have scoured the Payment Form Forums for any help I could find. I tried all variations that have been recommended by the Payment Form moderator and all would not work - they either resulted in a 0.00 amount or an amount that added an additional $139.

I found a post that said this formula [FORM_AMOUNT]*[FIELD_VALUE]-[FORM_AMOUNT] worked, so I tried that. It did not work for me. I was supposed to have this form up and running 2 days ago. It seemed so simple. I can't believe it is this hard since all the reviews were so good. Since I can't get the form to work for such a simple function, I'm going to have to purchase another payment extension unless I can find the correct fee formula syntax. I have to get this up and working correctly.tomorrow. Any help would really be appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #25688 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Custom Field for Quantity
Hi

I am sorry for lately response. I was on new year holiday and just come back to office. Did you find out the formula ? If not please let me know and I will help you right now.

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc