Questions about Payment Form extension

Email not sent to purchaser

• Ian Shere
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 2 months ago #94809 by Ian Shere
Email not sent to purchaser was created by Ian Shere
I think I'm right in saying that only the one toggle needs to be set (Send invoice) for the extension to (supposedly) send the invoice to the purchaser via email. However, while the admin emails are sent fine, we cannot get the email to be sent to the purchaser. We've been trying for a few days and are now totally stumped.

www.ckdev.info/cp/index.php?option=com_c...cle&id=14&Itemid=304

This site should have been up this week but has been delayed because of this problem. Your help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 months ago #94824 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Email not sent to purchaser
Hello I an

If I remember correctly, the issue happens because the cache folder of tcpdf is not writable. Could you please check and make sure the folder components\com_pmform\tcpdf\cache is available and writable (maybe change permission to 0777) and try again?

Tuan

• Ian Shere
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 1 month ago #95237 by Ian Shere
Replied by Ian Shere on topic Email not sent to purchaser
Hi Tuan

Apologies for the late reply - yep that worked perfectly. Actually had the exact same issue with eShop and the same fix fixed that too. The question, then, is why are these extensions installing with this issue? Is that a result of my setup or the install process?

Cheers

More
7 years 1 month ago #95248 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Email not sent to purchaser
Hello Ian

Honestly, it is a problem with Payment Form. It lacks that folder and need to be sorted. For Eshop, I don't develop that component (it is developed by a different dev in my team), so I don't really know

Will ask him to check it as well

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc