Questions about Payment Form extension

Some bugs plug-in cb_history

• Renatus
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 10 months ago - 5 years 10 months ago #114418 by Renatus
Some bugs plug-in cb_history was created by Renatus
Good evening. The latest version of joomla 3.8.8, php 7.0.22, community builder 2.1.5, Payment Form version 5.4.0, cb_history 1.0 is installed. When working with the plug-in cb_history I encountered a number of problems:
1. community builder writes "The pmhistory plugin is not compatible with your current version of the 'Community Builder' component."
2. In this regard, the problem with the display on the plugin tab:
The payment date is displayed in the form% 06-% 14-% 2018, although in the component settings is Y-m-d.
The payment amount is zero, although the total amount is displayed as an integer when paid.

Some moments about the component himself:
When adding new fields, you can not sort them on the tab "Payments" and they move to the end of the table after Paid. At the same time, in the menu item Payment History, everything is displayed perfectly, but for some reason some of the names remain untranslated, although the Translation tab is present and in the frontend translation there are forms.

As the component pared for integration with community builder, it is very important for me to solve problems with incorrect work with the Payment History plug-in. Tell me how can solve the above problems? Thank you
Last edit: 5 years 10 months ago by Renatus.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc