Questions about Payment Form extension

Payment Form Squareup configuration instructions

• breeze29
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 1 month ago #133114 by breeze29
I have been using Payment Form (and many of JD extensions for many years). I've updated Payment Form 6.0 and I've installed the Squareup plugin. Is there a guide for configuring the Squareup plugin? I do not know where to find Application ID, Location ID, Access Token, etc. I also don't know how payment processing fee setting works? Is there a manual? Please help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 years 1 month ago #133124 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Payment Form Squareup configuration instructions
Hello

At the moment, the Squareup payment plugin still uses Legacy API, maybe Square up hide these Legacy API settings to force users to use their latest API

Could you please contact them, ask them to see where you can get these parameters from your Squareup account. They should be able to guide you to get these information

Tuan

• breeze29
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 10 months ago #135495 by breeze29
Thanks for the response. I was never able to get Square going and decided to get a merchant account with AuthorizeNet. It works well. Is there a way customers, when checking out, can choose whether they want to use PayPal or Authorize.net? Does enabling both plugins allow the end user to choose?

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
3 years 10 months ago #135506 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Payment Form Squareup configuration instructions
Hi

Yes. Enable both plugins will only users to choose what payment method they want to use for processing payment

Tuan

• breeze29
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 8 months ago #137047 by breeze29
Your instructions worked and my users now can select whether they prefer paypal or authorize.net. I updated the image associated with authorize.net and it works perfectly. Thanks for your help.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
3 years 8 months ago #137058 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Great. I'm happy to hear that. Please continue using the extension. If you have questions or need help, please don't hesitate to ask us

Regards,

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc