Questions about Payment Form extension

New reliece 6.2

• Athanasios Ioannidis
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 6 months ago #138696 by Athanasios Ioannidis
New reliece 6.2 was created by Athanasios Ioannidis
I have made the update thought i cannot update the file plug_cb_pmhistory from where can i install that?
With this update are name, surname, email , phone as an stripe object and will be given and seen in the stripe dashboard?
If a have failed payments can i inform customers? Can you send email to specific email account given from me to inform about the failed payment?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 6 months ago #138699 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic New reliece 6.2
Hello

I have made the update thought i cannot update the file plug_cb_pmhistory from where can i install that?

=> That's Community Builder Plugin. You only need to install that plugin if you are using Community Builder extension on your site ( the extension is from www.joomlapolis.com/ ) In case you don't use Community Builder, you do not need to install it

With this update are name, surname, email , phone as an stripe object and will be given and seen in the stripe dashboard?

=> We do not made any change to the Stripe payment plugin on this release, so it will still work as how it was before.

If a have failed payments can i inform customers? Can you send email to specific email account given from me to inform about the failed payment?

=> We do not have any email for failed payment. If you want, you can go to Payment Form -> Configuration, set Show incomplete payment records config option to Yes. Then you will see the failed payment records when you access to Payment Form -> Payments (the records with Pending status, not Paid)

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc