Questions about Payment Form extension

Confirmation Emails missing some data

• Coughlin
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 11 months ago #9674 by Coughlin
Confirmation Emails missing some data was created by Coughlin
I have been using this component on a client's Joomla 1.5 site.

Component has been great but there is one small issue I have noticed and I am not sure if it is simply something I am overlooking or not.

When a user fills out the form I have setup they have the option of paying online or offline via the radio box selection. The issue I am having is that my client would like to see what selection has been picked in the confirmation email. All of the other fields are emailed to her in this email except the method of which the user is paying (online paypal or offline payment)

Just trying to eliminate some of the steps for her and normally seeing the paypal confirmation email would be sufficient but the problem we are having is that some users pay with company cards whose name doesn't match the email.

So I am simply wondering how to have that part of the form show in the email confirmation to the administrator email.

Thanks in advance for the replys.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #9772 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Confirmation Emails missing some data
Hi

I just added this feature into the extension . The payment method and transaction ID is now available in the confirmation and notification email. For mor detail, please see joomdonation.com/index.php?option=com_ku...iew&catid=55&id=9770

Please download latest version of the extension and upgrade to your site to get this issue solved .

Regards,

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc